Who is responsible for processing your data?
FEDERATE SRL is the controller of your personal data.
Here is our complete contact information:
Rue Artan 120
Belgian business registry (BCE) number: BE 0502 404 768
What data do we collect?
We collect your data – personal or otherwise – for various reasons which are defined in the following point (see point 3). It includes the following data:
• our communications (by email or other);
• the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
• the IP address assigned to you;
• the date and time of your access to our website;
• location data or other data relating to the communication;
• the pages you viewed on our website;
• the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
• the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
• your browsing preferences;
• any other data that you would communicate to us.
Why do we collect your data?
How do we collect your data?
We may also collect data about you through other companies in which case we will inform you.
Are your data protected?
How long do we store your data?
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we delete them.
What are your rights and how can they be exercised?
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
Who has access to your data and to whom are they communicated?
Do we transfer your data abroad?
We only transfer your data to a non-EU country if it provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in your country of residence (for more information, please check: https://goo.gl/1eWt1V).